Business Blogging is an important part of effective an Inbound Marketing Strategy.
But is blogging right for your business? Yes, definitely! The proof is in our new Blog Statistics Infographic.
To download our full Blog Statistics infographic, click here: 18 Blogging Statistics You Need to Know.
18 Blog Statistics You Need to Know
- 6.7 million people are on blogging sites
- 12 million people blog via social networks
- 6 out of 10 US online consumers have made a purchase based on recommendations from a blog
- Blogs are in the top 5 most trusted sources for accurate online information
- Longer, in-depth blogs generate 9x more leads than shorter blogs
- 70% of consumers learn about a company through a blog rather than ads
- 81% of consumers trust advice and information from blogs
- Websites that have blogs have 97% more indexed leads than those without blogs
- Marketers who prioritize blogging are 13x more likely to see positive ROI
- On average, companies with blogs produce 67% more leads per month than those without
- The average company that blogs gets 97% more inbound links
- Small businesses with blogs have 126% increases in lead generation
- 90% of consumers find custom content useful
- 45% of online marketers say that blogging is an important part of their sales strategy
- 23% of top executives say they read blogs regularly
- B2B companies who regularly blog every month get 67% more leads than those who do not
- 59% of B2B marketers consider blogs the most valuable channel
- 47% of B2B buyers read 3-5 blog posts or content pieces prior to talking with a sales person
Blogging makes sense.
With minimal effort and expense, you can build credibility, boost search engine rankings, increase website traffic, and foster relationships with potential and current customers. This is an opportunity that no small business should pass up.
Marketing Influence creates marketing programs that are customized to your goals and budget. Connect with us now to leverage the power of business blogging to significantly increase your website traffic and quality leads,