Social Media is a great tool, allowing businesses to directly interact with consumers and make lasting customer relationships. However, with so many different social media sites to choose from, it can be difficult to decide which site is right for your business.
To download our full Social Media Guide infographic, click here: Social Media Guide.
Social Media Guide
- A social networking site where users can post comments, share photographs and links to news, play games, chat live, and stream live viddeo. Facebook’s Business Manager is helpful in promoting your company’s page on the site.
- A business oriented social networking site targeted toward professionals. Adding LinkedIn to your marketing strategy can help you expand your network, find clients and customers, and create a professional brand for you and your business.
- An online news and social networking service on which users post and interact with messages known as “tweets”. The 280 character limit makes Twitter an easily accessible form of learning information and updated from companies that customers follow.
- A social networking app, known for its square format, made for sharing photos and videos from a smartphone. Though initially used by younger generations, Instagram has grown into a premier social network that is a viable opportunity for content marketers.
- A social network that allows you to join and create circles in which you can mix and match family members, friends, colleagues, and fellow industry members. It provides content marketers tremendous SEO value.
- A video sharing website on which users can upload, share, and view videos. Small businesses can expand their reach by including YouTube in their inbound marketing campaign.
Marketing Influence creates marketing programs that are customized to your goals and budget. Connect with us now to learn more about how we can help you customize your social media marketing plan.